Business Development Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager with a background in IoT to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and business development, as well as a strong technical understanding of IoT technologies and solutions, including product security and data privacy. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying candidates for adopting and contributing to the multiple solutions provided by the Alliance, building relationships with potential members, and driving membership growth for our organization.
- Identify and pursue new member candidates in the IoT market and other focus areas identified by the Alliance
- Build and maintain relationships with potential members
- Develop and implement strategies for Alliance growth goals
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
- Provide technical expertise and support to customers during the decision-making process
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in the IoT industry
- Strong technical understanding of IoT technologies and solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This role requires travel to meet with potential members and partners, the candidate should be comfortable with it.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing industry. If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for IoT and business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.