The connected motor control contains a switching contact to control a 230V motor. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected motor control to replace a conventional motor control.
The connected motor control can switch its own contacts.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a mood or all-off function.
- SKU 552-72301, 552-72311,552-72321
- Firmware Version 313-690-00
- Hardware Version 0x00
- Certificate ID ZIG20302ZB330795-24
- Certified Date 10/27/2020
- Compliance Document Download Compliance Document
- TIS/TRP Tested No