Zigbee Smart Energy
LC2200 Load Control Switch
By Energate, Inc.
Energate’s LC2200 load control switch allows utilities to manage large residential electrical loads such as central air conditioning, pool pumps, and electric water heaters while providing local opt-out capability.
This advanced load control switch enables two-way direct load control (DLC) and demand response (DR), including pricing programs, using Energate’s ZigBee radio module to provide superior connectivity with a choice of relay configurations. The LC2200 is built on Energate’s next generation load control platform that retains and builds on all of the features and functionality of the existing LC30x family of load control switches. The feature list includes:
• ZigBee SEP 1.x
• Multiple relay configurations with up to 2 high voltage and 2 low voltage circuits per switch
• Load control with standard and adaptive duty cycling
• Automated price response
• Consumer scheduling
• Local and remote opt-out
• Operational logging
• Optional power measurement
• Compatible with all major ZigBee SEP AMI/smart meter manufacturers including Itron and Silver Spring Networks
The LC2200 is an integral part of Energate’s Consumer Connected Demand Response™ (CCDR) interactive home energy management platform that includes software, portals, mobile applications, and wireless devices such as gateways, smart thermostats, various load control switches, and in-home energy displays.
- SKU 2201630351
- Firmware Version 18.104.22.168
- Hardware Version 2.1
- Certificate ID ZIG16010ZSE12445-24
- Certified Date 02/09/2016
- Compliance Document Download Compliance Document
- TIS/TRP Tested No