The Electricity Meter node is a permanently powered device that acts as a router once it has joined the network. The EM (Electricity Meter) node/device maintains a Simple Metering server with a simulated load, which the IPD can then query.
- Firmware Version NXP_LPC_SE_HOST_SDKv1.70 svn 76223 (host) / NXP_LPC_SE_HOST_SDKv1.70 svn 75582 (radio)
- Hardware Version Keil MCB1857v1.3/DR1227 1v0/JN516x
- Certificate ID ZIG16023ZSE12458-24
- Certified Date 06/07/2016
- Compliance Document Download Compliance Document
- TIS/TRP Tested No