The UZ2410 is a System-on-Chip(SoC) specifically for IEEE 802.15.4-2006 and ZigBee applications. It integrates an industry-standard enhanced 8051 MCU, 16K bytes of RAM, 256K bytes of Flash, and a fully compliant 2.4GHz IEEE802.15.4 transceiver. The UZ2410 uses hardware MAC and highly secure AES encryption accelerators for low power and minimum processor overhead. Sleep oscillator and power saving facilities are provided, giving low system power consumption. UZ2410 is housed in a 48-pin QFN 7×7 mm2 package. The last product is designed to be used with UZ2410 SOC / UZ2400 RF made by UBEC and stack made by ClarIDy Solutions, Inc.
- Firmware Version UBEC/ClarIDy IDSmart ZB v1.0
- Hardware Version 0033-V-U-008-B
- Certificate ID ZIG11014ZCP28597-24
- Certified Date 09/18/2011
- Compliance Document Download Compliance Document
- TIS/TRP Tested No