Zigbee Unified Test Harness (ZUTH)
Certification Testing Tool
ZUTH is the official CSA test tool for certification testing. It is used for formal testing by Alliance Authorized Test Laboratories (ATLs) and is also available to all Alliance members for pre-certification testing.
Licenses for ZUTH are available to all Alliance members free of charge. If you are a member, then you may already have access to ZUTH within your organization.
To find out if this is the case, or to request new/additional licenses, contact the Alliance Certification Team.
The number of test cases that can be run is growing and ZUTH covers all of the formal certification tests for the following:
- Base Device Behavior (BDB) v3.0.1 specification
- Green Power Proxy Basic (GPPB) v1.1.1 specification
- Zigbee Cluster Library (ZCL) r08 specification including:
- Ballast Configuration
- Barrier Control
- Color Control
- Concentration Measurement
- Fan Control
- IAS WD
- Illumination Measurement
- Occupancy Sensing
- On Off
- Poll Control
- Power Configuration
- Temperature Measurement
- Thermostat UI Configuration
- Touchlink Commissioning
- Window Covering
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mode
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) mode
- Execute one or a list of test cases at a time
- Creates log files
- Python based, allowing the user to create new custom tests cases
- Can be installed on Windows 10, Mac, and Linux
Join the Alliance
Over 400 companies across the globe, spanning the entire IoT value chain, are actively involved in the Connectivity Standards Alliance. If you share our passion for shaping the future of the IoT, join us today!
Have a question? We’re here to help.