Europe Interest Group
The Europe Interest Group (EUIG) offers members active connections with other Connectivity Standards Alliance member companies who share an interest or investment in the European market.
Membership at a Glance
Membership is open to all Connectivity Standards Alliance Promoter and Participant level members and is composed of volunteer members with a shared focus on all topics relating to Connectivity Standards Alliance technologies as they pertain to the European market.
- Influence strategic planning by voting on topics to set priority in the group on European matters
- Participate in regular virtual calls organized by the group Chair on a range of European-focused topics
- Promote Connectivity Standards Alliance technologies regionally by collectively participating in European IoT events
- Member-to-member networking, sharing best practices and key learnings
- Collaborate on collateral to help educate the EU market about Connectivity Standards Alliance technologies and initiatives
- Access to shared EUIG information, including speaker presentations
- Attend and participate in EUIG face-to-face events
- Contribute to European-focused residential and/or commercial marketing activities and discussions
Regional Advisory Group
Reporting to the Connectivity Standards Alliance Board of Directors, the EUIG advises on European matters, including regional standards and regulations.
- 66+ member companies and 129 individual members
- Representing 20 countries
- Chair: Ulf Axelsson, IKEA
Join the Alliance
Over 400 companies across the globe, spanning the entire IoT value chain, are actively involved in the Connectivity Standards Alliance. If you share our passion for shaping the future of the IoT, join us today!
Connectivity Standards Alliance Member Group China
CMGC is a branch of the Connectivity Standards Alliance formed by members with a focus on promoting Connectivity Standards Alliance technologies in the China market.