Web-based tool for online certification application.
The Certification Tool is an online web tool that allows Connectivity Standards Alliance members to manage and submit product certification applications to the Alliance. Applications can be created and saved in a web-based interface, including functionality to upload product images, PICS, and other application documents.
Before submitting your application, be sure to have your certification documents ready:
- Declaration of Conformity (DoC)
- Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
- Final test report (must be sent directly to the Alliance by your test provider)
- Network Transport Attestation (Matter applications only)
- Security Attestation (Matter applications only)
Join the Alliance
Over 400 companies across the globe, spanning the entire IoT value chain, are actively involved in the Connectivity Standards Alliance. If you share our passion for shaping the future of the IoT, join us today!
Have a question? We’re here to help.