The Philips Green Power Infrastructure Device Prototype consists of binaries for the Green Power Infrastructure device types: Combo, Combo Minimum, Proxy and Target Plus. Each of those Green Power infrastructure device types presents a menu (operable in runtime via the SmartRF joystick and the LCD) with selectable Green Power features (e.g. the required communication mode and security level) and actions to perform (e.g. start of selected commissioning method, sending to the ZGPD). During operation the LCD and the SmartRF LEDs provide user feedback on selected ZGP events (generated or received), incl. verification of the application behavior upon reception of on/off/toggle and temperature measurement Green Power device commands.
- SKU N/A
- Firmware Version rev503 (incl. Z-Stack-2.5.0-PL)
- Hardware Version TI CC2530ZDK_EM rev1.3 on TI SmartRF05EB rev188.8.131.52
- Certificate ID ZIG12001GPF20001-24
- Certified Date 11/12/2012
- Compliance Document Download Compliance Document
- TIS/TRP Tested No